Derived from racing, the Vogtland compound spring consists of two different spring rates. The initial rate provides the proper preload necessary for correct suspension function during all road conditions. The final rate is designed to provide the appropriate vehicle balance for neutral steering characteristics. Each spring is calibrated for every specific car model and provides a balance between performance and comfort.
- Made in Germany
- High-tensile chrome-silicon-alloy construction reduces weight while maintaining high material strength
- High-quality powdercoating creates a long-lasting corrosion barrier
- Captivating unboxing experience
- TÜV approved, guarantees the highest quality standard
- Front/Rear Lowering Amount: 1.4inch (35mm)