Terms & Conditions
Auto Ricambi, LLC Terms & Conditions
Use of this site or placing an order indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Auto Ricambi, LLC will make every effort to ship your item(s) the same day we receive your order. Shipping cost is calculated using the total weight and size of your order rather than using an arbitrary dollar amount as other suppliers do. Auto Ricambi, LLC reserves the right to 'drop ship' certain items when necessary.
Due to special promotions and sales, items in your shopping cart may have a different price from the price displayed on the product page when it was first placed in your Cart.
All items are warranted for defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 6 (six) months. Some items may carry longer warranties from the manufacturer. Auto Ricambi LLC will either replace or repair the defective item at our discretion. The item must be returned to Auto Ricambi LLC for any warranty consideration – per our returns Policy listed below and require and RMA. The warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, parts used for racing, or failure caused by another part or parts malfunction.
Auto Ricambi, LLC warrants that at the time of shipment products sold shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Auto Ricambi, LLC's maximum liability shall not, in any case, exceed the purchase price (excluding shipping charges) for the products purchased from Auto Ricambi, LLC and claimed to be defective.
Auto Ricambi, LLC agrees to furnish for, but not remove or install any product or component thereof, or any related component, which upon inspection and/or testing by Auto Ricambi, LLC proves to be defective within the above-prescribed warranty period.
Auto Ricambi, LLC will not be liable for any loss, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based upon warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the safe use or repair of the products.
New Item Returns
New items may be returned in new, resalable condition within 6 (six) months from the date of purchase by requesting an RMA number (see above for details).
- Shipping charges are not refundable
- Electrical items and fuel injection components will not be accepted in return. All sales on such items are final.
- Books and manuals will not be accepted in return. All sales on such items are final
- Special order items will not be accepted in return. All sales on such items are final
- Items, which have been installed or used in any way, will not be accepted in return
- All returns must include a copy of the RMA (see above for details). Use sufficient packing, and insure all items being returned
Used Item Returns
Used items may not be returned and are only warrantied for fitment at the time of receipt - otherwise used items are not returnable. All sales on such items are final.
Certain items sold by Auto Ricambi, LLC are sold with an accompanying Core Charge. These Core Charges may be refunded upon return of a rebuildable like unit.
- Core return items must be received within 6 (six) month of the original sale date to be eligible for a refund. No credit will be issued for items return after 6 (six) month.
- All core return items must be drained of any fluids
- All core returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt.
- All core returns must be fully assembled.
- Auto Ricambi, LLC is in no way responsible for shipping charges for core returns.
A Return Materials Authorization number (RMA) is required for all returns to Auto Ricambi, LLC except core returns (see Core Returns below for details). RMA request can be submitted either by phone (682-233-3428) or email. All RMA returns must comply with Auto Ricambi, LLC's Warranty and Returns policies listed herein.
Do not ship any returns before receiving an RMA because no credit will be issued for items returned without an RMA number or for items not specifically listed on the RMA request.
All returns must contain a copy of the RMA email to expedite the return process.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. COD returns will be refused. We highly recommend that all returns be insured. Auto Ricambi, LLC is not responsible for damage or loss incurred during return shipping.
Auto Ricambi, LLC reserves the right to delay issuing any credits pending inspection and/or testing.
Only items originally purchased from Auto Ricambi, LLC are eligible for return and/or warranty consideration.
Once a return is deemed to comply with Auto Ricambi, LLC's herein stated return policy a refund for the original purchase price will be issued using the original method of payment, or if prior arrangements have been made, a replacement item will be shipped to the original customer.
International Returns - All items returned to Auto Ricambi, LLC from outside the United States of America must be clearly marked as Return of Merchandise on all customs and shipping documents to avoid customs and duty. Auto Ricambi, LLC is not liable for any duties and/or customs incurred. Any duties, customs and/or fees will be deducted from the return amount. Auto Ricambi, LLC reserves the right to delay processing any international return until all customs forms have been processed and/or paid.
Auto Ricambi, LLC reserves the right to assess a 20% restocking fee for any and all returns.
- All prices are provided in US dollars (USD).
- Import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are due at the time of delivery and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Auto Ricambi, LLC has no control over these fees and as regulations vary widely among different countries, we cannot predict how much they will be. Customs clearance procedures may cause delays in delivery times beyond the original estimates.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to assure that the parts can be lawfully imported to their country. The recipient is the importer of record must comply with all laws and regulations of their country.
- Please be aware that international shipping costs for even light packages can be as much as $30-40 USD or more.
Items Lost or Damaged During Shipping and Missing Items
- Inspect all shipments prior to signing for them, and if there is evidence of damage please ask the delivery driver to note it if possible.
- All claims must be made within seven days of delivery.
- If your shipment has been lost or damaged in shipping please contact Auto Ricambi, LLC immediately - Auto Ricambi will file the necessary claim with the carrier.
- All packing and shipping material must be retained until resolution of any claims.
Replacement orders which are shipped prior to any resolution to claim or carrier investigation must be paid in advance. Upon completion of the claim process, a refund will be issued if warranted.
You agree Auto Ricambi, LCC, its owners, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the use of their products. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images is the property of Auto Ricambi LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Auto Ricambi LLC reserves the right to alter, suspend or eliminate any aspect of this website at any time. Prices are subject to change without notice. All product images displayed on this website are for reference purposes only. All products sold by Auto Ricambi, LLC are designed for USA specification model vehicles.
Work performed on automobiles can be dangerous. Auto Ricambi LLC is in no way liable nor responsible for injuries or accidents which may occur as a result of use/installation of items, or from following procedures in the 'Technical Info' section of this website. Items are sold with the understanding that the customer has the necessary technical knowledge for installation and maintains adequate safety and proper installation procedures.
You agree that any legal action brought against Auto Ricambi, LLC shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use products of or orders made on Auto Ricambi, LLC shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Tarrant County of the State of Texas.
Note that shipping times are per the carriers' terms. Most carriers, including our carrier Federal Express, only move packages on business days and Saturday or Sunday are not considered business days.
Most carriers, including FedEx, calculate shipping times as business days commencing on the 1st day after the shipment is made. Auto Ricambi works hard to quickly process orders once they have been placed. Orders placed by 1:00 pm CST will be shipped the same day if possible. Large orders or packages may take longer to prepare. In some cases, an order may go out the following business day if the volume is larger than usual. Auto Ricambi, LLC will make every effort to ship your item(s) the same day we receive your order - but reserves the right to delay shipment should it prove necessary. We do our very best to get your items to you quickly.
The majority of the continental US can be serviced in 1-4 business days. Of course, there are local conditions that can affect shipments so please check tracking numbers for details on delivery dates. We also offer a convenient Messenger service through our Facebook page that can help you keep track of the progress of your shipment.
Return shipping address:
Auto Ricambi, LLC
6707 Colleyville Blvd.
Colleyville, Texas 76034
Email : email@example.com