Warranties and Policies
Auto Ricambi, LLC Terms and Conditions
Use of this site or placing an order indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Auto Ricambi, LLC will make every effort to ship your item(s) the same day we receive your order. You always pay a fair shipping cost at Auto Ricambi, LLC. Shipping cost is calculated using the total weight and size of your order rather than using an arbitrary dollar amount as other suppliers do. Auto Ricambi, LLC reserve the right to 'drop ship' certain items when necessary.
All items are warranted for defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 6 (six) months. Some items may carry longer warranties from the manufacturer. Auto Ricambi LLC will either replace or repair the defective item at our discretion. The item must be returned to Auto Ricambi LLC for any warranty consideration. The warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, parts used for racing, or failure caused by another part or parts malfunction.
Auto Ricambi, LLC warrants that at the time of shipment products sold shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Auto Ricambi, LLC's maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the purchase price (excluding shipping charges) for the products purchased from Auto Ricambi, LLC and claimed to be defective.
Auto Ricambi, LLC agrees to furnish for, but not remove or install any product or component thereof, which upon inspection and/or testing by Auto Ricambi, LLC proves to be defective within the above prescribed warranty period.
Auto Ricambi, LLC will not be liable for any loss, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based upon warranty, contract or negligence and arising in connection with the safe use or repair of the products.
A Return Materials Authorization number (RMA) is required for all returns to Auto Ricambi, LLC except core returns (see Core Returns below for details). RMA request can be submitted either by phone (682-233-3428) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). All RMA returns must comply with Auto Ricambi, LLC's Warranty and Returns policies listed herein.
Once and RMA number is issued an email will be sent with specific return instructions - typically within one business day. This email will include the RMA number as well as additional return and shipping instructions. Do not ship any returns before receiving and RMA email because no credit will be issued for items returned without and RMA number or for items not specifically listed on the RMA request.
All returns must contain a copy of the RMA email form to expedite the return process.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. COD returns will be refused. We highly recommend that all returns be insured. Auto Ricambi, LLC is not responsible for damage or loss incurred during return shipping.
Auto Ricambi, LLC reserves the right to delay issuing any credits pending inspection and/or testing.
Only items originally purchased from Auto Ricambi, LLC are eligible for return and / or warranty consideration.
Once a return is deemed to comply with Auto Ricambi, LLC's herein stated return policy a refund for the original purchase price will be issued using the original method of payment, or if prior arrangements have been made, a replacement item will be shipped to the original customer.
International Returns - All items returned to Auto Ricambi, LLC from outside the United States of America must be clearly marked as Return of Merchandise on all customs and shipping documents to avoid customs and duty. Auto Ricambi, LLC is not liable for any duties and / or customs incurred. Any duties, customs and / or fees will be deducted from the return amount. Auto Ricambi, LLC reserves the right to delay processing any international return until all customs forms have been processed and / or paid.
Auto Ricambi, LLC reserves the right to assess a 20% restocking fee for any and all returns.
New Item Returns
New items may be returned in new, resalable condition within 6 (six) month from the date of purchase by requesting an RMA number (see above for details).
- Shipping charges are not refundable
- Electrical items and fuel injection components will not be accepted in return. All sales on such items are final.
- Books and manuals will not be accepted in return. All sales on such items are final
- Special order items will not be accepted in return. All sales on such items are final
- Items, which have been installed or used in any way, will not be accepted in return
- All returns must include a copy of the RMA (see above for details). Use sufficient packing, and insure all items being returned
Used Item Returns
Used items may not be returned and are only warrantied for fitment at the time of receipt - otherwise used items are not returnable. All sales on such items are final.
Certain items sold by Auto Ricambi, LLC are sold with an accompanying Core Charge. These Core Charges may be refunded upon return of a rebuildable like unit.
- Core return items must be received within 6 (six) month of the original sale date to be eligible for refund. No credit will be issued for items return after 6 (six) month.
- All core return items must be drained of any fluids
- All core returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt.
- All core returns must be fully assembled.
- Auto Ricambi, LLC is in no way responsible for shipping charges for core returns.
- All prices are stated in US dollars (USD).
- Import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are due at the time of delivery and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- International orders must be packed before shipping cost can be calculated, therefore international customers will be contacted with shipping costs within 2 business days of placing an order.
- Please be aware that international shipping costs for even light packages are $30-40 USD or potentially more.
Items Lost or Damaged During Shipping
- Inspect all shipments prior to signing for them, and if there is evidence of damage please ask the delivery driver to note it if possible.
- If your shipment has been lost or damaged in shipping please contact Auto Ricambi, LLC immediately - Auto Ricambi will file the necessary claim with the carrier.
- All packing and shipping material must be retained until resolution of the any claims.
Replacement orders which are shipped prior to any resolution to claim or carrier investigation must be paid in advance. Upon completion of the claim process, a refund will be issued if warranted.
You agree Auto Ricambi, LCC, its owners, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from use of their products. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images is the property of Auto Ricambi LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Auto Ricambi LLC reserves the right to alter, suspend or eliminate any aspect of this website at any time. Prices are subject to change without notice. All product images displayed on this web site are for reference purposes only. All products sold by Auto Ricambi, LLC are designed for USA specification vehicles.
Work performed on automobiles can be dangerous. Auto Ricambi LLC is in no way liable nor responsible for injuries or accidents which may occur as a result of use / installation of items obtained from, or from following procedures in the 'Technical Info' section of this web site. Items are sold with the understanding that the customer maintains adequate safety and proper installation procedures.
You agree that any legal action brought against Auto Ricambi, LLC shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use products of or orders made on Auto Ricambi, LLC shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Tarrant County of the State of Texas.
Shipping Zones Map
The majority of the continental US can be serviced in 1-4 business days. Of course there are local conditions that can affect shipments so please check tracking numbers for details on delivery dates. We also offer a convenient Messenger service through our Facebook page that can help you keep track of the progress of your shipment.
FREE SHIPPING rates for orders over $124 apply to our most economical rate. If faster service is needed, 2nd day air is available for a cost.
Return shipping address:
Auto Ricambi, LLC
6707 Colleyville Blvd.
Colleyville, Texas 76034
Email : email@example.com