aFe Momentum GT Cold Air Intake Pro DRY S Cold Air Intake System - FIAT 1.4L Multiair
FIAT 124 Spider - 2017-2020
DETAILS:- 202 CFM Rating @ 7" H2O
- +10 HP / +11 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 17%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing
- Reinforced Silicone Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom computer designed roto-molded housing eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the airbox. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene.
Reinforced Silicone Tube:
This system uses a high performance reinforced silicone intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a 3-1/2" round flange and is 7-1/2" tall with an inverted top. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Custom Multiport Fitting:
This kit includes a custom multiport fitting for the vacuum lines connecting to the air intake pass in order to prevent the check engine light and make sure the vehicle runs perfectly.
Easily Mounts into the factory location:
This air intake system is installed using only the factory mounting location to guarantee a perfect fit and easy installation.
Fits ALL 2017-2020 FIAT 124 Spider models
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.