Rear only progressive rate performance lowering spring pair
FIAT 124 Spider, Spider 2000 and Pininfarina - 1975-1985
- This spring pair will lower the rear, which will reduce body roll and improve both handling and look. Made for the 1975-85 Spiders which were raised in the rear due to bumper height standards. Springs are progressive rate, which means they are softer on small bumps, but become stiffer when the suspension is compressed more.
- These springs will level out the stance of the car.
- Once installed most Spiders with stock diameter tires will have the top of the rear wheel arch just over 24" from the ground.
- Note: the progressive springs may make noise during driving, in that case use our spring sleeves to resolve the issue: SU0-007
- To improve handling even more consider adding our rear and front swaybars: SU0-012-Z and SU0-010-Z