Made for the fuel-injected Spiders, but can be adapted to the 1979-1980 carbureted Spider 2000 if the converter flange from the OE pipe is reused.
The header has a place for the oxygen sensor but is also supplied with a plug for cars without a sensor
- Three-piece header with 50mm (~2") OD outlet
- Stainless steel construction
- The two upper halves and the down pipe bolt together to ensure a leak-free fit - unlike headers with slip-joints
- Two donut gaskets and six bolts are included to connect the down pipe to the upper pipes
- Connects to stock 4-bolt flange converter or test pipe via the included 4-bolt flange - This can be left off if one is fabricating a custom exhaust
- Don't forget to purchase the required exhaust manifold gasket GA4-425
- For exhaust nuts, use our part number EX0-011 (5 needed); for replacement donut gaskets, use our part number GA4-481.
- This header features a bung for an oxygen sensor - if a sensor is not used, please add plug EX5-444 and washer EX5-445 to close the hole.
The design of this header is based on those installed on the 124 Spider Abarth Rally. Our design features header pipes are aligned with the ports and angled very slightly. This a much better design than others that have pipes coming out of the head at an angle and thereby creating a sharp turn for the exhaust gases, thus restricting flow.
Not for pollution controlled motor vehicles - May not be legal in some areas, please check your local regulations
Download Installation instructions