FIAT 124 Spider, Sport Coupe, Spider 2000 and Pininfarina - 1966-1985
Supplied in 1 liter metal containers - approximately 1.1 quarts
A non extreme pressure mineral based gear oil. These products are specifically formulated for classic FIAT Spider transmissions.
- Non-EP GL-1 formulation specifically for vintage applications.
- Contains inhibitors to prevent formation of rust.
- Good oxidation resistance and long life.
- Ideal for the classic FIAT 124 Spider.
- Fill quantity is 1.65 l (1.75 US quarts)
- SAE viscosity grade 90
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.903
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 18.8cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 234.0cSt
- 731 Viscosity Index 89
- Pour Point (°C) -15
- Flash Point (°C) 191