High-Performance twin-tip ANSA rear muffler
FIAT 124, Spider 2000 and Pininfarina 1966-1985
Italian designed and manufactured, originally designed for Ferrari race cars. The throaty but subtle sound of power and hand welded seams give classic styling for classic FIAT 124 Spider.
- High quality 16 gauge reinforced steel, with a distinctive sound of power.
- Stock diameter, attaches to the stock center muffler - Clamp included
- Includes adapter for pre-1978 Spiders' smaller diameter pipe
- Also see EX4-428 for Ansa recommended hanger which is required to ensure warranty
- Add hangers EX4-459 and hanger brackets EX4-457 if needed (two per muffler)
- For Ansa decals see the RS0-350 or RS0-354