Performance Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
Progressive rate performance lowering spring set of 4
FIAT 124 Spider, Spider 2000 and Pininfarina - 1966-1985
- This spring set will lower your car both front and back, which will reduce body roll and improve both handling and look. The change will be especially noticeable on 1975-85 Spiders which were raised in the rear due to bumper height standards. Approximately 15% stiffer than the stock springs. Rear springs are progressive rate, which means they are softer on small bumps, but become stiffer when the suspension is compressed more.
- These springs will level out the stance of the car
- Once installed most Spiders with stock diameter tires will have the top of the front wheel arch just under 24" (61cm), and the rear just over 24" from the ground.
- Note: the progressive rear springs may make noise during driving, in that case use our spring sleeves to resolve the issue: SU0-007
- Note: Springs may be blue or purple in color
- To improve handling even more consider adding our rear and front swaybars: SU0-012-Z and SU0-010-Z